Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jubilant Julia says love is worth waiting for


Y
ou…
My name is Julia Axelsson and I'm from Sweden, my mother is from Sri Lanka and my father is from Swedenand I have two older brothers. I'm the youngest one in our family.

Visiting Sri Lanka…
I come to Sri Lanka is to visit my relatives here, I love coming to Sri Lanka it's like a second home for me, the people here are very friendly and open always giving you a smile.

Sri Lanka is so different from Sweden. I think that's what I like the most, I like different cultures.
I have lots of experiences in Sri Lanka because I have been coming here since I was a little girl. I can understand almost everything when people are talking in Sinhala but I can't speak Sinhala yet.

When I came here a couple of years ago for my cousin’s wedding, I got a photo shoot for the GO magazine from there and then when I came back this year I got it again, so I guess it's just luck and coincidence that got me here.


Dreams…
When I was younger I wanted to be a singer, an actress, a model and a lot more, but then when I got older, I realised that it would be really hard to get jobs and work in those fields, so I gave up on those dreams and moved on, and then I grew older and luck came to me.

I can't say I remember anything from my first trip here but I can tell you that I have enjoyed coming here ever since I was little. When I was little, I played with my cousins and now I just spend time with my relatives and enjoy the time here.

Like to model in Sri Lanka...?
I’m happy that I have "two" homes, one here in Sri Lanka and then my real home in Sweden. That way I can come here and go modeling and do other stuff I enjoy if I get the chance to do it- and then go back home to Sweden and live a normal life and relax with my friends and family!

I'm almost sure that when I come back to Sri Lanka next time, no one will remember me, but if someone does recognises me then so be it- I don't really have a problem with it.

I don't know yet if I will be acting or anything though I would like to. I will just have to wait and see.


Education….
For me, education is the most important thing, education is your future. If you are not educated then it will be hard for you to get a good job. In Sweden education is important for everyone not only for young girls, because in Sweden women and men have the same chance of getting the same job, so if you want to go somewhere in life then you need to have an education.

This year I'm turning 18 so when I start school in August, it will be my last year. I'm going to enjoy the time left with my friends before we go our separate ways, to study in different schools and countries.

Love, romance…
For me there are many different kinds of love, love for friends, family, and animals. But the strongest love is always going to be the love you have for the boy (or girl) you love; right now I don't have a boyfriend. I would love to be in love, it's a great feeling, but I will wait until it comes, because love is worth waiting for, it's not something you can go out searching for.  Love will come to you when you least expect it to!

So if you are reading this and you're in love I would give you the advice to spend as much time as possible with that person doing romantic things and just enjoying the time you have together, and if you're in love but haven't confessed to him (or her), do it soon because he(or she) might be feeling the same way about you!


Falling in love…
When I fall in love, I would like to fall in love with a kind, funny, caring, loving and good looking guy, but you never know because you don't choose who to fall in love with you just fall in love.

For me weddings are important, I would like to get married someday and when I do I would like to have my wedding in Sri Lanka.  Maybe the wedding would be a Sri Lankan style wedding because they are really beautiful.

Maintaining your figure…
I don't like exercising, I'm very lazy that's what my parents always say and it's true. I would like to exercise more but when I think about doing it, I get lazy and I just don't do it!  Sometimes I go out and walk our dog but that's not very often either, so how do I
maintain my figure? I really don't know...

Advice to aspirants… 
My advice to you if you want to become a model or anything else like that, is to be yourself, because everyone is different and beautiful in their own way and what ever you're dreams are, don't give up on them!





No comments:

Post a Comment